Tuesday 28 February 2012

Run off my feet!

NEWS!! We have news!

Okay, first off, I'm just proofreading the Seven Sins stories to upload them, which I will do this weekend when I have the time on my hands, and I'm considering uploading the soundtracks I devised for my books out of boredom. We shall see.

Anyway, storywise, I'm sure you're just dying to know *crickets* about my current projects now that Dead Night is finished. Well, I have two things on my to-do list, the first being a totally secret project that I do not plan on telling any of you about... let's just say time will tell. Also, yes I am doing the secong Dead Night as promised. It's around Chapter 9 in drafting but I've decided to get my secret project out of the way first, so you won't be seeing it for a while I'm afraid. However, if you're interested, I can give a tiny little bit of info on the plans for the DN series. Chosen Night ends with a wedding, and Chasing the Night begins with a funeral... chew that one over! ;)

And also, I have decided to write a sort of spin off for a controlled assessment in English... I will try my best to upload that when it's finished depending on spoilers etc. It promises to be pretty good, and I can tell you that strangely, it has Lina for a narrator! (I've always wanted to try that properly) So, now you know that during my absence, I am definately NOT being a lazy cow, I'm actually run off my feet! This and studying on top of it, dear god!

Anyway, time for me to stop complaining, I have writing to do! I leave you with that and a chibi Cybelle paperchild I found! She's so cute and sleepy! (However, I have a feeling that "cute" would not be the word when she's awake 0.o)

Farewell for now!

-I.I.L

No comments:

Post a Comment